ATCNE 2019 Call for Presentations is now closed.
The Program will be announced in Early June.
- Full Day Pre-Conference Sessions (November 14, 8:30-3:30)
- Conference Sessions (November 15, 75-minute sessions)
- Poster Sessions (November 15, 10:00-3:30)
- AT Maker-Palooza Event (November 14, 5:00-7:30)
We strongly encourage users of AT/AAC to submit and share their experiences with our attendees.
Final submission deadline: May 10, 2019. Presenters selected will be notified by May 31, 2019.
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW, AS THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES
- Submissions for Pre-Conference workshops are expected to be full day. If you require a stipend, please indicate the amount on the Submission Form.
- Conference submissions should fit into a 75-minute format.
- Presenters are encouraged to submit more than one proposal.
- All selected Pre-Conference Presenters wishing to attend Day 2 of the Conference will be provided with a code to register at 50% off.
- All selected Conference Presenters and Poster Presenters will be provided with a Presenter Discount to register for November 15th at $75. Those Conference and Poster Presenters wishing to attend a Pre-Conference workshop on the 14th will be provided with a code to register at 50% off.
Proposals must be received by the final submission deadline to be considered. Submission of a proposal does not guarantee acceptance. Submissions must include the following to be considered:
- Title of your presentation – be sure that the title reflects the main focus area.
- Type of Presentation (Full Day, 75-minute, Poster, Maker-Palooza)
- Identify the presentation level: Basic, Intermediate or Advanced.
- Provide lead presenter’s name, title, company/organization/professional affiliation (if applicable), address, telephone, fax number and e-mail.
- Provide names, titles, affiliations, and e-mail addresses for additional presenters (no more than three).
- Submit a 100-200 word description of your presentation, including: Learner objectives/outcomes, the knowledge and/or skills attendees can expect to gain, and any additional information that you feel helps to describe your session.
- Provide a brief professional or personal biography for each presenter (50 words, max).
- Indicate the target audience(s) – Early childhood, K-12, Higher education, Adult services, Elder services, Rehabilitation, or other (please describe).
- Indicate subject areas for presentation.
- Indicate any accessibility needs that you may have.
- Include any other necessary information in a Comments section at the end of your proposal.
(Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail for your submission within 48 hours)
If you have any questions, please contact the ATCNE Program Chair, Matthew Provost, at matthewp@techaccess-ri-org, or 401-463-0202.