ATCNE is thrilled to be adding Poster Sessions to our session lineup on November 30th. These sessions will allow attendees to interact directly with presenters on projects, programs or activities impacted by AT.
Preferred Poster Session topics include (but are not limited to):
- Standards, policies, and best practices related to the design/modification/development of AT solutions
- Public policy initiatives that address issues related to AT
- Research in the field of AT
- AT product development/trials
- Program/delivery initiatives that support individuals using AT
- Service or program delivery models
- AT supports for STEAM
- Web and document accessibility
- New approaches to delivering higher ed content or Professional Development
- Funding options for AT
- Providing AT supports using the UDL Framework
- Using data to make informed AT decisions
Poster Sessions will be set up for viewing at the end of Session I, and will remain set up until the close of the conference at 3:30.
Poster Session Presenters will be eligible to attend the Conference on November 30 at the reduced rate of $75.